Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Dems Call Shenanigans on Vote

After the defeat of a motion to immediately remove troops from Iraq(u), Dems are now seeking an investigation into the way the ballot was phrased. It appears that most of the Democrats that voted feel they were misled by the intricacies of the yes or no ballot. Rep Murtha has said “I know I meant to vote for the immediate withdrawal. I had to of. I just spoke about it a few days ago. It has to be a conspiracy; probably involves Karl Rove too. Don't you know I'm a decorated Veteran?” Rep. Murtha also said, “We need to have this vote again. Surely all the opinion polls can’t be wrong.” Dr. Phat Tony’s crack reporting team has uncovered said ballot. It is the opinion of this reporter that the ballot is indeed misleading to some extent. No connection has been made to implicate Karl Rove, but the fact that only pro-war Republicans figured out the ballot for this motion does give this conspiracy some credence.


Picnic lunch at Basil's
Open trackback at Political Teen

14 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Uber said...

LOL!

Comedic genius I tells ya.

 
At 10:13 AM, Anonymous Ssssteve said...

What a bunch of morons!!! Nice job Doc.

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

That is beautiful. Specifically the 'flow' diagram.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

conspiracy

It is a conspiracy.

I know it. (It has to be)

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Insol:

My flow chart

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

TylerD - I would hate to get stuck in that Infinite Blame?/Bastard loop.

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

403-3. At least the vote was close.

So, basically, we are to believe that the Dems (like the voters in FL) are too stupid to read a ballot? Yeah, I'll believe that.

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

It is a conspiracy! Rove rewired all of the Dummocrats Haliburton "Squiggle" Decoders.

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger mary said...

thanks pop i knew my husband was the butt of alot of your jokes. glad he amuses you.

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

You slay me, Doc!

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger PoP said...

My favorite youngest caughter. I love you. but I was trying to avoid telling every one about your maryisms. Are you coming by the house tomorrow and bringing Sissy and Buck?

 
At 4:42 AM, Blogger PoP said...

sorry that was Daughter

 
At 1:26 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Doctor, you lucky SOB-- only like the third time the Carnival of Comedy ever gets Instalanched, and you are totally on freakin' game when it happens. I sucked so bad this week, I didn't even submit.

If you add to the instapundit traffic to the traffic I sent your way when I linked this post last week (estimated at 1-2 hits), this thing is almost PLATO-worthy.

Too bad the Puppy Blender is crashing poor Hans' site. Otherwise P5 would be getting a little more trickle from the Emperor's submission.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

444 hits because of the Puppy Blender. Not too shabby but it's no Anti-Terrorist armor Neil Boortz traffic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home