Saturday, November 26, 2005

Dog Shows are Funny


I was flipping through the channels the other day and stopped briefly on a dog show. Normally not something I can devote a lot of time to because I would be bored to sleep. Fortunately I stayed on the dog show to hear the two announcers say something that I thought was hilarious. To the best of my knowledge this is how it went.

Announcer 1: This dog here, can take commands in two different languages.

Announcer 2: That’s one more than I can do. What languages are they?

Announcer 1: English and French.

Announcer 2: So, it's like you tell it to speak in English and roll over in French?

Heh, that guy cracks me up.

8 Comments:

At 6:06 AM, Blogger Pandy said...

Hey, that is pretty funny!

Was I first!? Hooah!

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Yep congrats on your firstness.

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

SECOND

First Loser.

I bet he was fired too.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Uber said...

lol Good one. Some french poodle owner will sue.

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Daniel Levesque said...

heh, they left out play dead in French.

www.ravingconservative.com

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

That was funny...

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Dang.
My firstness is sailing into oblivion...

Funny post, Doc! LOL
Of course, I always enjoy it when someone DOGS the French.

Heh. Yes, that was lame, but your post was not!!

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

I thought the French only had one word and it translates to "We surrender."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home