Free PR for Aruba
Arubans are quite upset about Gov. Riley asking for a national boycott of the Dutch island Aruba. They’ve complained to the U.S. State department about it. I can understand why they’re upset. When your only export is scuba diving, funny accents, and date rape, bad PR can put a dent in the amount of money that flows into the country. Never being one to let an island nation disappear because of government officials mishandling an investigation, I’ve decide to help out by giving ideas for new slogans for Aruba. Plus it gives me a chance to use bullets.
• Aruba, gateway to the sex slave trade.
• Get slipped the mickey in Aruba.
• Get lost forever in Aruba.
• Where the white women at? (Thank you Blazing Saddles)
• We guarantee you won’t lose your luggage. Guarrantee does not cover your life.
• Aruba, now with 30% less chance of being gang raped and lost forever.
• All drinks chock full of roofie goodness.
• We bring families together… by making them search for you.