Monday, November 28, 2005

How to Gain Good Luck


Last night I was over at a friend’s house regaling them with stories about B-Cack and his love of midgets and monkeys. B-Cack has always been an odd sort and most people find the stories I tell of him quite amusing.

B-Cack’s obsession of midgets became the topic of discussion and I spent a lot time explaining that it wasn’t sexual but more of a morbid curiosity on B-Cacks part. It’s not that he fantasizes about being with midgets, it’s just that he thinks that they are to cool to go unnoticed and wants them around him. Look how happy he is that a midget is actually touching him. I think I’ll give his obsession the name of “Lilliput Syndrome”. As we were all having a laugh at B-Cack’s strange interest, the brother-in-law of my friend came out and said maybe the funniest thing ever.

I’ll quote “Did you know rubbing a humpback midget is good luck?”

I couldn’t control my laughter. It was just too funny to be true. I can’t write things that funny. As it turns out though, in a book written by Gunter Grass called the Tin Drum the main character is of small stature and has a humpback . Women would touch his hump thinking that it was good luck.

Surely B-Cack will now search for a humpback midget in hopes of touching it for good luck. Please, if anyone spots a humpback midget drop a line here so that I can point B-Cack in the right direction. Also if you happen to find a humpback midget please touch them and tell me how your luck has changed.

10 Comments:

At 9:06 AM, Blogger a4g said...

Tell B-Cack that San Ignacio Bay in Mexico is the place they congregate during mating season.

Did you know that the mating song of the humpback midget can go on for hours?

Hauntingly beautiful.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Did you also know that they were almost hunted to extinction because the oil from their fat makes for good perfume.

 
At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Lil' B-Cack said...

B-Cack may have gotten his picture taken with some midgets, but I went on a date with a midget from my high school. It was a very memorable day in my life...I dont' think B-Cack has ever been so proud of me as the day I called him and told him the news. Although he was quite disappointed I didn't go to prom with him.

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous FIAR said...

I think all the midgets have some kind of "littel people" convention each year. That might be a good place to look for the legendary humpback midget.

 
At 4:59 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

Can you tell that one of them is actually touching me? HE HE HE

P.S. you need to put one of those black boxes across my eyes, gots to keep it on the downlow yo!

 
At 7:56 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

Do midgets mosh? I bet they are really good at crowd surfing.

 
At 9:17 PM, Anonymous b-cack said...

Check this out... I think you can still do this here in Texas
http://www.geocities.com/jonnodonnis/MidgetTossing.html

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I think I saw a HBM one ebay.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

B-Cack when you put the censor lines on my pic on your site I'll do the same for you.

 
At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Stretch said...

Yaarrrrgh, a gold dubloon to the man who first spots the great white humpback midget.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home