Saturday, December 17, 2005

All Your Weekend Are Belong to Us

Hey everyone, I’m blogging on the weekend. Yay! Not doing anything all that great though. I’m just going to run through a couple of internet legends that most of you probably know.

First is the great "All your base are belong to us. Somebody set us up the bomb." Heh.

Next is the infamous Leeroy Jenkins. Crazy huh? Play world of war craft and end up being a answer on Jeopardy.

My favorite StarWars parody. I honestly laugh until I cry watching this thing. It’s too awesome for words.

Making fun of D&D people is also a lot of fun. But if making fun of them doesn’t do it for you, just watch them in action.

6 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Anonymous tommy said...

thanks

and thank god video wasn't common when I was doing that crap.

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS!!!

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger kateykakes said...

OMG! Just what is their malfunction?!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger The Anti-Hippie said...

The sad thing is that, when I play D&D (on occasion), sometimes people actually end up sounding like that...

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Uber said...

lol My brother and his friends were D&Ders as teens, were just like that and now deny it completely. Don't blame them, I'd deny it too.

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Those nerds are hilarious!
This looks like the beginning of a new "Gay List".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home