Friday, December 30, 2005

Editorial From B-Cack


Papa Tango and DPT Readers,

I am glad to see that some people still care if I am alive or not! Sorry it has been a long time since our last communiqué, I have been truly busy. Not deployed yet… not sure if I ever will… that is another story though. SO……… I have been doing a lot of ranting lately and I figure whet better place to purge my hot air than your website. As you well know, illegal immigration is one of the top problems facing the nation today. As a resident of a southwestern state, I feel that I am somewhat of a resident expert on the matter. Many people feel that a wall of enormous proportions is the answer…. Although a good idea, I think it is only going to slow down a few people, not stop the many, many that illegally enter this country. What I propose, and this will be my election platform, is that we annex Mexico and make it the 51st state. Ok, think about it. Did it sink in yet, ok, they have a great coastline, great agricultural resources, (yet, the land can be used to grow regular crops too, not just marijuana and coca) natural gas, and oil… the list goes on and on. So, we get rid of the Fox, make it a new state and “poof” most of our problems are solved.

NOW… the wall idea comes in handy, you see now we have less area to cover, just build the wall farther south so it keeps out the “rest” of the immigrants, you betcha, the folks from Belize and Guatemala. So, now you have Old Mexico below New Mexico, and what have you lost? Lets see, a whole fuc*load of people who use our system, (if you don’t believe me, look how they made California go bankrupt.) we can just go ahead and get better schools started, teach most of them English so I can find my way around a Home Depot or a Lowe’s, also we would be able to Tax the shit out of all of the working people, of whom there are a lot. ( Before you label me a racist, I just want to say that I don’t think I know of a harder working, more honest person than some of the migrant workers I have met.) I am an asshole, but not a racist. So hear me out. Ok, so we have this new state paying taxes, learning English and have successfully erected a wall against the rest of South America. I have enclosed a map of my proposal, give me some feedback, perhaps I can think of a new state motto in the meantime. In New Mexico our motto is “Land of Enchantment” perhaps this Old Mexico will hail “Land of Manana” or something similar. B-Cack

20 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I'm thinking "hogar de la exposición del burro" would be a great state motto for Old Mexico.

 
At 5:42 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

Can we add gun turrets to the wall and make border jumpers fair game for target practice? If so, I'm in.

 
At 8:37 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

B-Cack is back!

 
At 10:39 AM, Anonymous lil' B-cack said...

VIVA LA RAZA!!!!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I see, you only come around when your brother is posting stuff.

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

I agree with Contagion, Gun turrets and target practice!! Whoo Hoo

 
At 1:36 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

I have to third the gun turrent thingy.

 
At 1:55 PM, Anonymous MEGABRAD said...

Mr. Cack,

I've been saying this for years! We can't keep them out, so let's take them over. It would be easy. We could bomb Mexico with leaflets that say in spanish "big sale at K-Mart today in Chula Vista, CA", and while the're comming North accross the border, we'll be going South in big numbers. Then we claim Mexico, and inhabit the best parts. We can call it "New Mexifornia". Then we don't let the Mexicans back in! Make them stay in L.A. and finish spray painting the walls there. Now, as for the wall, it will be much shorter to build at the South New Mexifornia border. We'll save alot of money! Also, think how scared those yap mouthed Canadians are gonna be after we take Mexico, huh? Bwahahahaha.
New State motto; "Welcome to New Mexifornia, unless you're Mexican!"

I'm all for it.

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

"annex Mexico and make it the 51st state..."

My God. I thought CA was bad. Poof! 100 million new welfare recipients, refusing to learn English, demanding government handouts. Of course, they will own a fourth of the US house of representatives. Guess how they will vote?

You know all those whacko environmentalists will use the courts to force us to pay for all that toxic cleanup, in this new US state. They will also force us to bring all the housing, hospitals and schools up to code. There's a reason they are swarming up here. They have plenty of Foxy Vincentive.

That will be fun.

If we can avoid this crap, count me in!
If not, move the gun turrets back up to TX,AZ and CA.

 
At 9:32 PM, Anonymous lil' b-cack said...

No I don't Phat Tony, I post all the time. you just ignore my 2 cents and give me half hearted answers on question day. Yes, that's right, you joo me out of my answers. At least my brother won't joo my questions.And he is helping me in my ploy to get my parents to buy me a monkey.....

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Bwahahahaha

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous B-Cack said...

That monkey will be mine!

 
At 10:21 PM, Anonymous Jon Jackson said...

Or we could go even further south and build a wall to keep out the penguins and antartic researchers/boat people. Sounds like a job for the marines. Imperial Grunts I think they're now being called.

 
At 11:49 PM, Anonymous b-cack said...

That is pretty funny "Jon Jackson", or as you shall now be known as: HIPPIE JON

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I don't know b-cack; it is "too hot for penguins". Plus I've never really liked them. They always seemed so snooty being dressed in formal all the time. Stupid highbrow penguins.

 
At 3:19 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Annex...gun turrets...either way...yay!

Happy second day of the new year Doc, ninja wife, b-cack, pop...everyone else too. :)

 
At 5:17 PM, Anonymous ninja wife .....!!!! said...

im thinking and i have no idea why " UBER" call me "NINJA WIFE" , maybe you can explain sweety

 
At 4:41 AM, Blogger Anna said...

Very interesting idea, B-Cack.

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger PoP said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR all. Now that every one is nursing their hangovers, BACK TO WORK. I want to wish every one a prosperous new year.

 
At 1:05 PM, Blogger Cove Rebel said...

Holy crap what a BAD idea. I agree with Insolublog.

I am only for annexing Mexico under two conditions: 1. we still build a ZOS (Zone of Seperation) like the DMZ along the current border and 2. we are allowed to use the whole place as a nuke test site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home