Monday, December 05, 2005

Just 1 Time

I write one post about caulk and then people think it's o.k. to send me this kind of stuff. O.k. It's really funny but it's probably not safe for work. So put your headphones on and take a listen. Again IT'S NOT SAFE FOR WORK, SO PUT YOUR HEADPHONES ON. There isn't foul language or anything but you'll see what I mean.

Update: It's working now.


Update: Everyone needs to make sure they vote for me so I can stay in the top ten. Go vote now or else.....something bad.

11 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I can't get it to play in Firefox or IE.
Could just be my system though.
Thought I'd let you know (if it's just not me).

And yes, FIRST! :)

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Let me try again.

 
At 8:17 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Cool.

How did you know that was my song, though?
Did you talk to my wife?]
Are you stalking me? ;)

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Actually I heard you in the song. I called your wife and verified that you were the guy that said "Size doesn't matter."

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Uber said...

lol

No words.

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger kateykakes said...

Ummmm...ok. :p

BTW, I don't know what the hell took me so long, but I FINALLY got around to signing up and voting for you, Doc.

Best of luck to you.

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Thanks, Now just need 29 more good friends and readers to vote. I probaly should start working on getting them.

 
At 10:50 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Can I vote more than once?

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Kath said...

Heh. Well, you just can't help but be happy listening to that...

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Time to go and hang myself.

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger PoP said...

I love you son, but you have finaly crossed the line. I must chastize you for giving away the family secret.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home