Thursday, December 15, 2005

Local News

Alright time for me to tell you what’s going on locally, and when I say locally I mean just in reference to this blog.

The contest is still in full swing. Right now What Panda is winning but there is still time. Remember I’m going off what TTLB is saying the link count is. That means that the links have to remain on the page long enough for TTLB to read it. I think it goes through your blog once a week.

I want to give out another t-shirt though. So this might be another way to win some free swag for one of you. I’m not artistically inclined in the least. I am willing to give out free swag to anyone that can come up with a good logo for Dr. Phat Tony’s blog. All of you that have some graphic design aptitude send me an email with a unique logo design in jpg form and whoever submits the best one will get some free swag.

Even more locally, I received my first Christmas present yesterday. My wife ordered me this and it has arrived. I’m still waiting for the tuner and stand but at least I know that the guitar is in good shape.

No, I can’t afford a Gibson, but this Epiphone AJ200S will work just fine.

8 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I fully expect an audio file of you jamming to be posted soon!

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Maybe is the only answer I'll be giving to that request.

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Uber said...

Aw, the wife is super schweet, Doc, you got it in enough time to practice some Christmas tunes too.


jimmy- Maybe really means yes (only after mucho encouragement/aggrivation).

 
At 12:01 PM, Blogger Jeffrey W. Bennett said...

Um, play Freebird, man.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I'm thinking "wish you were here" I like the Floyd tunes.

 
At 2:20 PM, Blogger Peakah said...

PLAY SOME SKYNARD DUDE!!!

That's a NICE gee-taaar!

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Accoustic Floyd? Yes, you must post audio!!!

 
At 5:11 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I want to say that I haven't touched a guitar since the summer of 2000. It's going to be a while before my finger tips callous and I gain some finger dexterity. This mean that everyone will just have to wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home