Tuesday, December 06, 2005

New Contest

That’s right ladies and gentleman it’s time for some free swag. You want some don’t you? This time it will be open for all, readers and bloggers alike. How this contest works (Please I hope it works). I need a new layout for my blog. I’ve noticed that I’m running out of room in my single sidebar. I am giving away a free shirt to the person that designs the best layout for my blog. Yes it may seem that this is a cheap way to get someone to redesign my blog (and it is) but it’s still a way to get a fashionable Dr. Phat Tony shirt for nothing.

The rules are easy. It just has to work in blogger. Just set up the lay out in a blogger site and email me the link. Judging will be held on New Years day and the shirt will follow. Steve sports his shirt from the last contest, you can be like Steve. So, break out the ol’ HTML for dummies and get started. Ready, set, go! I’m waiting.

8 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Maybe I'm thinking to highly of the techncal cmpetency of my readers. If I don't get a few people that say they're in, I can allways try to find some way to dome it down.

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

This contest is so way outta my league, it hurts my feeble brain.

 
At 7:34 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

I'm only "so" good with computers. I can't do the impossible.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Uber said...

I could totally handle the art but I'd have to find someone to help with the whole html thing and everyone's already hiding from me because of the whole wallpaper the hallway by Christmas thing after the whole help me build on a room thing. Oo

I might try if you extended the date to New Years day of 2007, though. :)

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous Fiar said...

Sorry, Doc. I spent like 170/man hours on my template.

Tyler - That's freakin' hilarious.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Alright I'll rethink the contest and make a modification.

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

I can barely type, shaking the tears out of my eyes over TylerD's link. Err, uhh..
What did Doc want me to do again?

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Pandy said...

I lost all my knowledge of computery things when the Drill Sergeant showed me how to use the floor buffer in basic. Like Homer said, "Every time I learn something new it pushes something else out of my brain" (er, something to that effect). Anyway, I haven't known my mouse from my FireWire port since.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home