Tuesday, December 27, 2005

So I’m a Slacker

Alright, so I’m a slacker. Deal with it. I had a million of things to do over the weekend and most of it had to do with trying not to leave the house or do anything that might be considered work. Yesterday was the best day. I didn’t leave the house once.

To update everyone; Contagion is the winner. He made with the links and took some free swag. Here is a screen shot of his link madness.


I’m going to be posting Pop’s answers probably around 2:00 central so come back and check it out.

I hope everyone had a good Christmas and got everything that you wanted. I’m pretty sure the sanity I ordered is in the mail. I’m glad Christmas is over. Now all I have to do is survive New Years. My plan is to drink heavy and pass out, so I don’t have to sing Auld Lang Syne.

I’ll be back later.

3 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

YES! If I get it time I can wear it to Fritz Fest!

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Glad it's over for you, Doc.
Look forward to your and pop's post.

I'll help you drink heavily!
(Online, of course.)

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Uber said...

Hooray the slacker's back! You forsook us on a Monday, for peace? Dang, I really hate Mondays.

Glad you're getting a schweet break, Doc. Now give me...er I mean us...the funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home