Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Top 7


Well after a short stay in the top five, I’ve slipped to number seven. I have no one to blame but the people who haven’t gone and voted. Maybe after the voting is all finished I will petition for a recount or sue in a courtroom for voter disenfranchisement. After all it’s not my fault that people didn’t vote for me. I just didn’t get my message out. All though it could be a plot be Karl Rove to ensure that his candidate sits atop of the milblog awards. Just what is the relationship between Black Five and Karl Rove? Is Michael Yon connected in anyway to the Zionists? Can anyone think of any other conspiracies about these blogs that are keeping me from being Number 1? My nice guy approach didn’t work. I think it’s time for a smear campaign

9 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger McSwain said...

NO! Don't turn to the "dark" side!!!

Or is that Dem side?

 
At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Kath said...

Haha, I already voted for you! I can do no more! If it makes you feel any better, I've only got 4 votes, I still can't even compete

And I know for a fact that one is from my father :o)

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger PoP said...

I suppose I could register again using false information, but that would turn me into a democrat. I will not sell my soul for a vote.

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Can't anyone get some homeless people to vote for me? Just offer them a drink for a vote.

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Homeless people are too much trouble. What ya really need to do, if your turning to the dark side anyhow, is appeal to dead people, pets, and cartoon characters!

 
At 4:52 AM, Blogger PoP said...

I don't think Dick Tracy Or Moon Maid have voted yet.

 
At 3:58 PM, Anonymous linda said...

I haven't voted yet. Why should I vote for you, DFT? Because:

a) we're neighbors and should stick together

b) you're part of Wyatt's posse

c) your ego needs stroking

d) none of the above

e) ALL of the above

 
At 10:21 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

All of the above. Honest.

 
At 1:54 PM, Anonymous linda said...

I'm leaning your way! I know you're as honest as the day is long, or something like that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home