Thursday, December 01, 2005

Update on the Vote

I still have a long way to go before I’m at the top of the list. Actually I probably will never be at the top of the list for Milblogging because of that Michael Yon and BlackFive. They honestly do more “Milblogging” then I do. I only occasionally write a “There I was, No sh**” story. This doesn’t mean that I can’t win.

I’m really beginning to wonder if I have more than 22 people reading this blog, or are most of my hits from google searches looking for Girls Gone Wild. If there are silent non commenting readers out there, please go and register then vote. It’s free and they won’t even fill your inbox with useless garbage. They do ask if you want the newsletter emailed to you but you can always say no. Alright enough of that, go and vote.

11 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

For the record, I found your blog by searching for "Muslim Girls Gone Wild."

Is that wrong?

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Not wrong but definately odd.

 
At 1:24 PM, Blogger PoP said...

Just checked milblog you are 6 and evedently you have more than 22 readers, you have 23 votes. for being a young part time blogger not bad. Now go make some money.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous MEGABRAD said...

Yeah,

I'm #23. Hahahaha!

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I went earlier.
You da man, Doc!

 
At 6:54 PM, Anonymous Kath said...

I've been (almost) silently reading your blog for a couple weeks now, and I'll tell ya what: I'll go vote for ya, because I like your blog... if you just take a tiny look at mine ;o)

Fair deal?

Just kiddin' (well, you know, kinda - heh) I'm going to vote for ya right now

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

Can't vote twice. They won't let me. Not that I didn't try though.

 
At 6:29 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Kath for voting I'll give you a place on my not so illustrious blogroll.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Uber said...

Would it be fair to vote again, for my cat who also enjoys your blog, from my other pc? *g*

 
At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Kath said...

Aw, that's really nice of you! I did go vote, and I'll even up you one and add you to my blogroll. Hope you win :o)

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Give me time to add you Kath work is crazy right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home