Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Wednesday Updates

It’s a completely humorless Wednesday. I guess I’ll use this time to let you know what’s going on.

I’ve added a few people to my blogroll. That thing is getting pretty long. Over the Christmas weekend I might look at using a different template for my blog.

I’ve added Life in Iraq. The writer sent me an email and requested a place on my blogroll. He’s back from Iraq and is now putting his journal online for everyone to read. It makes for interesting reading.

Of course Ssssteve has also been added. How could I not add Steve?

The MilBlog award is still out of reach. I don’t think I can overcome the competition now. If you haven’t voted; go do it. I might not win but it would be nice to see my votes move.


The contest is heated. Miasmatic Review and What Panda are going fist to cuff. It’s great to watch. I’ve been reading some of my old posts. Man, I used to be a funny guy.

Also one of my commentors wanted to advertise a book he wrote. So here is the ad for everyone to go check out.

Lastly, for sh**s and giggles, here is what happens when you forget about the 7 “p”s.


6 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Oh those funny french. Attacking Italy I see. Oh and first.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

Doc, You are A1 funny in my book! That video is funny!! did that ever happen to you? Thanks for the link? Now if I could be half as funny as you!

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger Contagion said...

I'm just trying to show my appreciation of your blog.

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Doctor,

You is teh funny.

You just keep talking poo talk.

We'll keep coming by.

(For example, I'm seriously late on two projects that I have to get done by Friday, and I'm still here at the computer checking in for at least one peek at DPT for today.)

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I'm w/a4g.
I have tons of stuff to do, and here I am commenting on YESTERDAY'S post.

I feel for ya, Doc.

You do have teh funny, though.

Fear not.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Pandy said...

I have to concede to Contagion at this point, I'm afraid. Not that don't like free swag or pimpin' the funny, but my better half is home from Iraq now, and priorities are priorities! Besides, I totally got my ass kicked when I wasn't looking.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home