Thursday, January 26, 2006

Answers


Sorry it took so long to post. I was busy arguing over grammar. I’ve got a great story for tomorrow though, and this should make up for the unfunny post on Wednesday.

CUG asks, “Why did Ginsberg get a pass from Republicans, but Alito will be put into the Supremes on a party line vote?
Why are Democrats such asshats these days?”

DPT: It seems their party has been taken over by anti-war pro-abortion tree huggin’ communists. I think this answers both questions.

Steve the Pirate asks, “If Ted Kennedy kills a woman in the woods and nobody's around to hear it, did he really make a sound?”

DPT: He didn’t make a sound, but seismographs in California documented his movement.

Pop asks, “If the statement,"We shouldn't pull out." is mentioned in your house. Is it referring to our presence in Iraq, or something having to do with your previous post?”

DPT: That statement is usually said be me when trying to keep my wife from driving into traffic.

Wyatt Earp asks, “Can you give us second-by-second (I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt) updates on your attempts to, um, "slip one past the goalie?”

DPT: That’s the most disgusting, crass, low down thing that could ever be put onto a blog…I’ll see what I can do about live blogging it.

Fiar asks, “I previously mentioned that you only have 2 options: Divorce, or become Dr. Phat Daddy. Which do you plan to choose.”

DPT: Of course I would choose having a kid. My wife is in some serious need of help when doing all the chores at the house.

The Anti-Hippie asks, “Are you prepared to allow you blog-buddies to corrupt any/all of your future children, and if so, can I teach ‘em to beat up the other kids at recess?”

DPT: If the kid has time to do anything besides house work, sure. I’m thinking there won’t be much free time; there is a lot of stuff I don’t like doing.

SSSSteve asks, “Why are you wanting to have children??”

DPT: I like to consider having children an investment into my own future. I feel if I raise the child right I won’t have to do anymore chores and when the child becomes rich, he/she will feel obligated to give me the lifestyle I’ve always wanted.

Tyler D. Why am I back to paying $2.50 for a gallon of gas again?

DPT: That whole blood for oil thing hasn’t been working the way we wanted it to.

Contagion asks, “Why are Americans more and more willing to give up more and more of their money just to pay for ilegals and people that aren’t willing to work?”

DPT: I think it’s mainly because of the small increments that taxes increase. If it’s only pennies at a time most people don’t feel the real impact of a tax increase until they move up in the tax bracket. Or, in the end we actually lost the Cold War and communism is being instituted in the U.S.

Linda asks, “Do you have a bad temper?”

DPT: What!? How dare you ask me about this! You little maggot! No not really. Strange enough, I’m a pretty easy going guy. I don’t get mad very often but instead I’m amazed at the way other people are. Getting mad hasn’t really ever served a purpose for me.

GunnNutt asks, “What kid names have you picked out?”

DPT: My wife is really in charge of the naming thing. The only requirement that I have is, if we have a boy, I would like the middle name to be Grant. Wait a second, stop with this kid stuff. Me and the wife have other things to do first.

MegaBrad asks, “How come the Seattle Seahawks kick soooo much a$$, yet Seattle is such a gay wussy town?

DPT: I checked their roster. Only three of the players played college ball in Washington. I think might be the reason. Even the three that played college ball in Washington might not be from Washington.

13 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

A FIRST!! rate job of answer questions, Doc.
(As usual...)

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Oops, I meant answering.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Don't Worry I don't mark off for spelling.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

Whew! Cause I mispell stuff all the time.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Hey, you started with the kid stuff!

Your answer to CUG about the commies was spot on. Actually, all the answers were jeenyus as usual.

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Lil' B-Cack said...

You definately shouldn't mark off for spelling Tony, there is a typo in your answer... But it was still a funny answer...

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Point it out to me and I'll correct it. Hard to proofread my own stuff. I know what I'm trying to say.

 
At 1:29 PM, Blogger PoP said...

I remember the days when Washington and Idaho were. good tough places. until the double mocha latte sissies that screwed up California moved there and said it will work here. Now look at the place. I remember when Idaho was called the leave me the hell alone state.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger PoP said...

BTW Mega if your in eather of the States mentioned, present company excluded. I'm originally from Hayden Lake,ID. Spokane old stomping ground.

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous linda said...

Your answer to Ssssteve--wasn't that your pop's reason, too? How's that working out? ;) Remember, you don't have a temper! HA

 
At 8:54 PM, Anonymous megabrad said...

Your right pop,

But all the hippies and fruitcakes are in Seattle now. Eastern Washington want's to secede!!! Hahahahaha. Washington State is not the state it was when my father grew up here. That's for sure.

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Uber said...

"won’t have to do anymore chores"
"give me the lifestyle I’ve always wanted."

Great reason to have children! Of course still in the "eat all my food & borrow clothing while I sleep" phase here so I'll have to get back to you on whether or not this pans out. I haven't taken out trash more than 4 or 5 times in almost 6 years, though...yay!

Funny Q & A this time!

Not that it isn't always, just 'wears a cape' super funny. :)

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger The Anti-Hippie said...

Ahh, the benefits of 'slave' labor!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home