Friday, January 20, 2006

Gets My Goat

You guys thought I wasn’t going to post today, didn’t ya? Well I am it just took me a little while to figure out what I wanted to put down on the blog.

I’m going to share with you one of the coolest animals I’ve heard about. I can’t begin to tell you how bad I want to have one of these as a pet. If you don’t know about the world famous Tennessee Fainting Goat, then well…I guess you don’t know about them. Any who, this goat’s muscles will seize up and they fall to the ground when it get’s scared or excited. It looks like it faints from fear. Hours of entertainment for everyone.

Now besides being extremely funny to watch, I see military applications. You see, we can drop these goats in terrorist controlled territory, the terrorists will chase the goats and catch them (as soon as you scare them they fall over so it’s pretty easy to catch one), and then blow them all up in mid coitus. Another full proof way to kill terrorists.

Enjoy the news clip about the goats.


9 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Anonymous lil' b-cack said...

FIRST of all, monkeys are still cooler. Secondly, are these fainting goats bred for their skills in magic?

 
At 2:14 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Yes, they were bred specifically to keep predatory animals occupied giving the more expensive animals time to get away.

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous FIAR said...

Heh. Here's a funny fact. The news anchor at the desk, in the beginning of the clip is named "Ukee." No $#it. Ukee Washington.

Wyatt can back me up on that.

 
At 5:06 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Aw. They're so funny...in a sad little way. Where do you find this stuff?

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

Are you sure these goats aren't just french! They look like the french when the germans were coming!!

 
At 9:38 PM, Anonymous linda said...

Ssssteve, you took my answer! (We have to stop meeting this way!)

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

If I had one of these as a pet, I'd be sitting outside with a starter pistol scaring it everytime it stood up.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

They must be liberal goats.
(Or French, like ssssteve ssssaid.)

 
At 1:03 PM, Blogger PoP said...

A new olympic sport see who can make the most goats pass out at once. or goat bowling. have ten goats and see if you can get a strike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home