Thursday, January 19, 2006

Roy Blunt Cracks on Clinton

Roy Blunt, House Majority Whip, is mad about Senator Clinton’s remarks in her MLK day speech comparing the House to a plantation. Roy Blunt said, “I’ve never been used to beat a black person. I think Senator Clinton is just confused on the terminology used in politics. It would be like me saying that she ran the White House like a brothel while she was residing there; except my statement would hold some truth.”

The Majority Whip is not the only one that is mad about the “plantation” remarks. City Councilman Charles Barron also thinks it was a poor choice of words. Barron said, “Look, everyone knows I like to slap white people to help me with my mental illness, but never have I compared the government to a plantation. Well, maybe I did, but I always threatened physical violence after I said those kinds of things. Excuse me please, I have to go find a white person to slap before I lose my mind.”

Senator Hillary Clinton has come out and said, “Well my speech writers had two different ways for me to give that speech. I was either going to have to compare the house to a plantation or say ‘I love black people! I love the black man! Show me the money!’, but I thought this was a little over the top for a Martin Luther King Jr. day speech.”

9 Comments:

At 7:20 AM, Blogger Tito Maury said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:28 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Hi, Dr. Phat Tony.
Great post.

I kill spammers in my spare time.
I've got a site about killing spammers.
It's mostly about killing spammers and stuff.
Including impaling them...

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Heh, my first spam deleted.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Alright now this is getting pathetic. Tito is going to have to go.

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger Uber said...

‘I love black people! I love the black man! Show me the money!’

Ha! Love it, mind if I use this quote on a photoshop job of Hillary? I'll link ya....

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

If Blunt really said that, then awesome for him. about time somebody took her to task for opening that trap of hers!!!

 
At 6:48 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

WHere does Barron live? I'd like to volunteer to be slapped . . . so I can bitch-slap him back.

 
At 4:21 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

New York

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous linda said...

Earpy, can I slap you a few times to get you ready? You know, just to help you out?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home