Monday, January 09, 2006

Shootin' Straight with B-Cack


The Conservative UAW Guy asks: Why are people that are FIRST! so cool?

B-Cack: Well, possibly because being first means that you are on point, and everyone knows that the point man is the coolest... or just the first one to get shot?

Dr. Phat Tony asks: B-Cack, having showed previous lack of control of your sphincter, how does pulling a negative G maneuver in your Apache affect the retention of your food waste?

B-Cack: Phat Tony, Negative G's don't actually bother the A hole, however, sitting on your ass in there for 8 hours does play havoc on the bladder. I will be sure to send you a new post in a while about how pissing into a water storage bag can be accomplished at a high hover.

The Conservative UAW Guy asks: Since we know Dr. Phat Tony isn't a real doctor, I think the question we should know is: are you a real Cack?

B-Cack: Yes, I am a HUGE CACK ask anyone who knows me

Steve the Pirate asks: What is the funniest (and preferably most embarrassing) thing you've ever seen the good Doctor do, or have done to said Doctor?

B-Cack: funniest thing PHAT T has done.... A: well... getting pissed on by Expletive Delph was pretty funny, but he didn't do it.... hmmm how about a month long steady diet of bean dip and Doritos?

Ssssteve asks: B-Cack, What is the worst pick up line you have ever heard Doc use?

B-Cack: He actually learned how to say "I have candy in my pocket" in German!

Uber asks: B-Cack- What is the best pick up line in existence?

B-Cack: I would have to say “Do you take it in the poopenheimer?"

a4g asks: I've heard a lot of soldiers say that they are fighting for the freedoms of all Americans, even the scum hippies that want to protest and burn flags and stuff. Is that true? Or do you secretly want to shoot them?

B-Cack: DO I fight for all Americans? Wish I could come up with a smart ass answer, but I think this one is better

It is the soldier, not the reporter,
who has given us freedom of the press.
It is the soldier, not the poet,
who has given us freedom of speech.

It is the soldier, not the campus organizer,
who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.
It is the soldier, not the lawyer,
who has given us the right to a fair trial.

It is the soldier,
who salutes the flag,
who serves under the flag,
and whose coffin is draped by the flag,
who allows the protester to burn the flag.

SeanS asks: What is the most creative thing you could do to Michael Moore's remains after running him through with a bayonet?

B-Cack: So what would I do with Fat Ass Michael Moore Please click on this link.. I think Vlad would be proud... although we might have to get a telephone pole to support that tubby bitch

12 Comments:

At 7:37 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

FIRST!
Great answers, B-Cack!
You were right about the first question, too!!!

Heh.
Cool.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

BTW, the link at the end doesn't work.

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

All my fault. Some of the problems with cutting and pasting from word. I'm correcting it now.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger PoP said...

That was wonderful B. Good thing My son doesn't edit you as much as he edits me.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Well, everyone kknows that you are just a figment of my imagination. The gig is up Pop.

 
At 10:15 AM, Blogger PoP said...

In some of my more lucid moments my greatest fear is, I am some one elses dream and when they wake up I'll be gone. So I'm your alter ego?

 
At 1:15 PM, Anonymous Lil' B-Cack said...

I feel completely jipped. My own brother just ignores my question and joos me worse than Phat Tony! Now that hurts. B-Cack see if you ever get a banana cream pie or chocolate chip cookies ever again!!! (or rather a banana cream pie or chocolate chip cookies without X-Lax in it....)

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

B-Cack is a bastard, aint he?

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous lil' B-cack said...

Well if he is DPT I am too... of course I do look an awful lot like the mailman...hmmmm....

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous FIAR said...

Whoa, that poem about the soldier is awesome, B-Cack. Do you know who wrote it?

Also, “Do you take it in the poopenheimer?"

You do know the question was BEST pick up line, right? That seems more like best way to be punched by women... a lot.

 
At 4:54 AM, Blogger PoP said...

It may explain why he gets so few dates.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Lmao...omg there are just no words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home