Monday, January 30, 2006

Weekend Over View

Well I got to speak to B-Cack and to Expletive Delph this weekend. I video conferenced over an IM program with B-Cack. It was good to speak and to see him. He even showed me his wife’s cat. I think that was the first time anyone I knew personally has ever shared that with me. It was odd that the hair on the bottom was darker than the hair on top.

Expletive Delph and I also IMed each other. The stupid voice thing wouldn’t work, other wise we would have actually spoke to each other. It’s always strange to catch up with someone who you haven’t talked with in a long time. There is always so much to say but it’s hard to find a starting point. Also, Expletive Delph is looking for a little Latin Lovin’ so Si usted sabe a una mujer con un miembro masculino, mándelos al Fort Bragg. (Insert evil laugh here.)

I’m all for Cindy Sheehan running for senate. Please show your support by going here and voting. Since her insanity won’t stop, I say we see just how idiotic she can become.

I’ve been nominated for a best so far award. To win, people have to vote for me. I think most can remember how well that went the last time.

I’m going to be buying a lottery ticket tomorrow, since it’s in the 9 digit pay-off now. I know that I have a better chance of getting struck by lightning or bitten by a shark than I do winning the lottery. Because of that, when I win I will make sure that I have lots of lightning rods and never swim in open water again.

I guess that’s all there is to be said about the weekend. Leave me some other things that are more likely to happen than me winning the lottery in the comments. I just don’t feel like doing the research.

Heh, found something interesting.

Odds of winning Powerball grand prize 1 in 80,089,128
Lifetime odds:
Odds of falling on a flat surface and dying 1 in 5,766
Odds of drowning in your bathtub 1 in 10,582
Odds of dying from a poisonous snake or lizard 1 in 1,241,661
Odds of dying from accidental suffocation or strangulation in bed 1 in 7,318

8 Comments:

At 9:37 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

I've been nominated for Best Personal Blog by some whacko named Peakah. I expect no more than three votes. Two by me.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Dangit! I almost clicked on the Sheehag link! That's sure to bring 7+ years of bad luck and is waaaay worse than a black cat or lightning.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

NO it's a good thing if she runs. How hilarious would that be. That's months worth of blog fodder there.

 
At 10:03 AM, Anonymous linda said...

Where's the drop dead lever for cindy?

You might win Mr. Congeniality--HA!

 
At 10:25 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

You have to e-mail to vote for this one. Why can't they just make the voting simple?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I think it's a conspiracy

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Tennessee or Georgia Lottery?

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Power Ball. You should start sucking up now before I win.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home