13 of ‘Em
I was going to rant today about some crazies I saw commenting on other sites, but then I realized that arguing on the internet is freak’n retarded. Instead I’m going to post 13 things about my home town Huntsville.
1. Huntsville AL is the birthplace of the Saturn 5 Rocket which transported the first Americans to the moon and the home of Wherner von Braun.
2. The Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville is one of the world’s largest space museums.
3. The headquarters for the National Speleological Society is located not too far from my home.
4. The US Army Aviation and Missile Command is also headquartered in Huntsville in Redstone Arsenal.
5. I just recently found out Huntsville was fourth on the nuke list for the USSR during the cold war. New York, Washington DC and NORAD were the first three targets.
6. Because of the large of amount of engineers in Huntsville, you often see people wearing socks that don’t match.
7. We have 12 institutes of higher learning and yet people still don’t know that the left lane is the passing lane and that turn signals should be used before making the turn.
8. Huntsville might be the only place that you can see a NRA, a soccer mom, and a “my daddy is a rocket scientist” bumper sticker on a Mercedes and a Ford pickup with a lift kit and real mud on the side panels.
9. The conservative talk show host Sean Hannity got his start in Huntsville, and then mysteriously left one day with a new job in Atlanta. Conspiracy theorist say that it was a sweetheart deal between him and Bud Cramer to get him out of Alabama so that Bud wouldn’t have to take anymore abuse from Sean.
10. Huntsville was the first capital of Alabama when it entered the Union. The Alabama constitution was penned in Huntsville. That’s probably why they moved the capital. The Alabama constitution has more words than any other state constitution.
11. You know those monkeys we sent into space? They were kept at the Space and Rocket Center to keep FrankJ from visiting. They’re now all dead; so nothing is stopping him now.
12. Occasionally Huntsville gets a few tornadoes. Try to avoid mobile homes as they are the first thing a tornado looks for when entering a city. Tornados hate poor people and rednecks.
13. FreeMasons started Huntsville, and I can’t quite remember if that’s part of Zionist plot or not.
Also there are a few other people listing 13 things about their home towns.