Helping the Ladies
Last week I gave some advice for the guys on how to make sure their love interest had a good Valentine’s Day. Basically women want lots of stuff. Today I’m going to help out the women. I think it’s only fair to lend my genius to help make sure that all my female readers make a memorable Valentines Day for their husbands or boyfriends. So here are some great Valentine’s Day suggestions.
• Don’t talk so much. There once was a time when your man would sit for hours without having any conversation at all. Let him revisit those times, if just for one evening.
• Remember that thing you used to do, but don’t do as much anymore, if at all? Do that for him.
• Try making him a sandwich, and then deliver the sandwich while being naked. Do not make the sandwich while being naked. That’s just unsanitary.
• Make it a no problem Valentine’s Day. If there is something on your mind, which might be construed as nagging, just hold off on discussing it until tomorrow. Give him just one evening of peace would ya.
• You know that annoying thing that your husband/boyfriend does that really sets you off? Let him do that and don’t reprimand him.
• Try to avoid questions like these: Are you almost done in there? How many are you going to drink tonight? Didn’t you just eat dinner? Do we have to? Didn’t we just do this a few nights ago?
I think you get the idea. Notice that all these gifts cost nothing and your husband/boyfriend will love them and love you more by proxy. Good luck ladies let me know how it turns out.