Monday, February 20, 2006

I Give My Full Support

Every once in a while a product comes along that truly amazes me. This product has my full support. Before I give you the link I want to share with you some of the customer reviews and other small blurbs from the Neuticles website.

"He's a guy and I wanted him to remain looking like one."
Lane Hinderman
Metairie, Louisiana

"Neuticles were the absolute least I could do."
Glenda Nelson
Spring, TX

"Neuticles are just plain neat!"
Rush Limbaugh

Have you figured out what Neuticles are yet? If not let me give you some more from their website. How about the latest product?
Neuticles® UltraPLUS®
With ScarRetard and Epididymis

Now that sounds exciting. How many people are ready to go get some Neuticals? They have just size you’re looking for I’m sure. Once you get your Neuticals maybe you would like to share the joy of owning them with other people. You should probably get a shirt to let people know how much you love your Neuticles.

Neuticles T-Shirts
Features NEUTICLES logo and wording "It's Like Nothing Ever Changed"

O.k. here is the link. Have fun and make sure you let me know if you decide to buy Neuticles, and remember,
"Neuticles are a fix for the fix."
United Features Syndicate

I just wanted to let you know that as I was reading this website, I tried to call the guy that sent me the link but couldn’t stop laughing long enough to string a coherent sentence together.

16 Comments:

At 7:11 AM, Anonymous linda said...

I knew what they were because a lady that uses the same vet, had her bulldog neutered and decided she wasn't happy with the results....so she had a set of them put in........and still wasn't happy and had a larger set put in! Yes, she did! I felt sorry for the dog--he had 3 procedures--painful, I'm sure, and the truth of the matter was, he didn't give a damn!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger Cove Rebel said...

I think we should buy a set for the US Men's Figure Skating Team.

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I'm thinking that US figure skating member Johnny Weir has had close up exams and hands on experience with the real deal.

 
At 8:24 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Dude, that's just nuts!

 
At 8:28 AM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

Funny Stuff!!

Weir is a head case!!

CUG, great line!!

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous linda said...

Hehehe, jimmyb--you're nuts, but funny!

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger fmragtops said...

Fake puppy nuts? What kind of head trauma must a person suffer to even think of something like that? I'm sure the...ahem...inventor is making far more money than me, but could you imagine the discussion with the investors? "I need five million to get these nuts off the ground..."

I've been alive for 28 years, and have been around dogs all my life, and I can honestly say that fake dog testes have never once crossed my mind. Maybe that's why I'm still just a lowly civil servant.

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous linda said...

fmragtops is that really you?!

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger Uber said...

To steal a line from my grandma, well good Lord.

I thought for sure it would be satire before clicking over. *g*

 
At 2:11 PM, Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Funny, I won a $25 Ebay certificate in a "weirest thing on e-bay contest".

What did I find? Castrated cat nuts.

If only that poor tom cat had been given some neuticals!

 
At 8:14 PM, Anonymous lil' b-cack said...

My cat would give his left nut for a pair of those... oh wait, I think he already did....

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger PoP said...

If any one will take my "pet cemetary living cat from hell". they can transplant his real nuts to their own cat, or better yet their wire haired terrior. Just don't give him back.

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

That is just so, so, so wrong! Funny, but wrong! I would say that I can't believe it but I most certainly can. I can definitely believe it.

Of all the things to invent... Do they make them in different flavors like beef or chicken? I'm sure that would increase their appeal among the animals.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger CFO Mom said...

well I had heard of these before, but never had the *pleasure* of finding the website. Anyone else check out the price and sizing charts? people who would spend a grand or more to buy cosmetic b****s for their pets have waaaaaay to much disposable income.

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Amen cfo... Now, if only we could invent other crap for them to buy, we could make a mint!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Deathlok said...

They're for dogs??

I wonder if I can return mine then.

Dag, just when my confidence was coming back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home