Friday, February 03, 2006

Master Debate

Right now there is a vote for an award, and because it’s so close I decided to host a debate for the leaders. I think this is only fair for the front runners to voice their opinions as to why anyone should vote for them.

Moderator: I would like to welcome all the nominees for the Best so Far Blog Awards.


DPT: Thanks, it’s good to be here.



Kitten Killer: I hate Democracy! Hurry this thing up! I still have to stop by the animal shelter to pick up a snack.



Lazy Daisy: How did I get dragged into all this?



Moderator: To start things off, why do you think you are worthy of receiving a Best so Far Award?

Democracy Hater: An award is just the first step in my plan for world domination. I will use this award as a springboard for instituting my “pet’s for lunch” program in all public schools.



DPT: The psychic friend’s network told me it was predestined.



Lazy Daisy: This is stupid. Who are these wackos?



Moderator: If you were a pie, what kind of pie would you be?

Michael Moore's Concubine: Can you put oil and the meat from orphans in a pie?



DPT: 3.14.



Lazy Daisy: I try to stay away from pies.



Moderator: What platform are you using to campaign for the award?

Knuckle Dragger: Lies, deceit, and anything else that will get me to the top of the pile. I really want to look down at all the little people and pour hot tar on them.



DPT: How many surrealists does it take to screw in a light bulb?.......
…..Fish!



Lazy Daisy: Alright I’ve had enough. This is the most moronic thing ever.



Moderator: One last question. Do you think that you will win?

High Priest of Evil: It would fulfill the prophecy and start the end of days. So it is written (in the blood of orphan children) so shall it be.



DPT: I hope so. I’ve put a lot of time into my victory dance.



Lazy Daisy: I just want to get away from these two.

11 Comments:

At 7:14 AM, Blogger Uber said...

My God those falling snowflakes are mesmerizing. Oo I was lucky to get out of there without changing my vote. I'm thinking there was some sort of secret "vote lazy daisy" cryptic message.

 
At 7:16 AM, Anonymous linda said...

Let's see the victory dance first!

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

It.

Is.

On.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Bring it.

 
At 11:42 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Uber, It was... "vote for lazy daisy"... that subliminal message. strange, I..."vote for lazy daisy".... didn't type that. wait I didn't..."vote for lazy daisy"....type that. I quit.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

I'm with Pop on that one.

 
At 4:45 PM, Blogger D. Maria said...

OMG LMAO!! Thanks ;)

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger The Anti-Hippie said...

Doc, does this make you a Master Debator?

 
At 6:07 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

In a sense....I don't think so.

 
At 5:36 PM, Anonymous linda said...

I think you and jimmyb should get a special award for most creative and dirtiest campaigning! lol

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Uber said...

pop- I sure wish I'd read her profile before telling an older Christian lady who likes to knit to "watch her back"...even in jest. lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home