Thursday, February 09, 2006

Not Now

Hey everyone, ever been working and said to yourself, “Man, I’ve got a ton of work to do. How am I going to find time to write something on the blog?” and then after you say that you say, “My job does pay me more than my blog. Maybe I should get back to work.”

The only way this can be remedied is to send me lots of money. Then I can blog full time and entertain you all day. I will be waiting for the checks.

Also, does anyone have an idea about what I can do to have a fatwa issued against me? I really want to have one. Do they send you a letter in the mail? ‘Cause if they did I would frame it.

I've got some good stuff coming soon, so check back.

9 Comments:

At 11:21 AM, Blogger Uber said...

"Also, does anyone have an idea about what I can do to have a fatwa issued against me?"

I think you're definitely on the right path, just keep up the great blogging. :)

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

You might want to ask Chris

 
At 12:06 PM, Anonymous rachel said...

Or sign up here: Fatwa Me!

 
At 1:53 PM, Anonymous tommy said...

I'm still working on getting the lots of money together. Assuming I manage to pull that off, you'll be in line for whatever is left once I get everything I want first. When I say in line, I don't mean to imply that you'll be at the front of the line, just that you're free to join the line.

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I'm surprised you haven't been attacked by poo-flining Islamic midgets yet...

 
At 2:06 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Ooops.
That was supposed to be poo-flinging.

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

*poof* you've been Fawtwaed!! NOw get back to work and get us a post!! We gots to have teh funny Maaan!!!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Can you fatwa in past tense? I got something good for you in the morning. I'm going to be helping all the guys with their vaeltine's day shopping.

 
At 11:07 PM, Anonymous linda said...

God help them! ;)

Ssssteve, should you be talking about someone else posting??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home