Wednesday, February 01, 2006

This is the Post

This is the supposed to be the post where I shamefully beg everyone to go and vote for me. I suppose that it’s only necessary for me to beg, plead and hoodwink everyone into going and voting for me for an award. I could say things like, “I love my readers and without them I wouldn’t have even been nominated.” or “I’ve given out so much swag, where is my award for that?” But, I’m not going to. Nope, I’m going to hold my head high and say “If you want to vote for me here is the link, otherwise I’ll be at the same place tomorrow and you can still read this crap for free whether you vote for me or not.”

So here is the link for the people that feel I should get an award. Send them an email and say Phat Tony deserves all three of my votes. If you decide that my lowly attempts at humor don’t do it for you, then just know with or without an award I will continue.

4 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

Since there is no registration for this one, I voted for you.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

They should have a best swag category.

 
At 7:42 AM, Anonymous tommy said...

I just don't want to end up with zero votes. Although that might be kinda funny.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Well Tommy, I doubt I will recieve that many votes myself. I've done this nce before and have been humbled by other bloggers. I'm just hoping to see if I can break my 32 reader record.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home