Monday, March 06, 2006

B-Cack Responds


Here is a short rant from B-Cack after a communist suggested that my readers were uneducated and needed to do some research.

Phat Tony,

I am really intrigued by some of the posts I have seen here lately! I have to offer my congratulations and say "good job". You must have struck a nerve with the pinko, hippie, faggot, anti-Bush crowd if they are on your post crying about how "America violates human rights" and blah blah blah. I would be willing to bet a few things about this type of person and their thinking.

A) They rushed out on 12 SEP 01 and tried to buy an American flag.

B) They have never even left the United States, much less have any idea what actually goes on when the military deploys to conduct operations.

C) They have never gone without shit, everyone of them stinkin' bastards complains about the "War in Iraq" and never even realizes how good they have it.

Funny how we don't have any rationing of meat or gas or rubber or silk or people growing their own vegetables like we did in WWII.......... WE NEED TO CHANGE THE MOTTO ON THE STATUE OF LIBERTY TO THIS: "Be as fat and worthless as you want, while sucking down a $5 mocha frappa latte Starbucks, while you badmouth the Country, President and Military." Get a clue people, Jib Jib don't give a shit what you think about his feelings, all he cares about is killing you and me and everyone else who isn't a Jib Jib. Just keep your head in the ground little ostrich, people like me make it safe for you to lay down your worthless heads at night.

P.S. Please stop stealing oxygen from the rest of us.

B-Cack

Note from Phat Tony: I’m pretty sure B-Cack was telling the anti-war weenies to stop stealing oxygen. Unless he was full of Johnny Walker, then he might have been talking to me.

Also, remember when I told you I was a minority in high school. I found some people I can relate to.

18 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, Blogger fmragtops said...

Not that you need me to say so, but that was great B-Cack!

 
At 8:15 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Heh.
B-cack wit da smackdown.

Not only are they stealing oxygen, they are comprised of carbon which could be better used elsewhere.

 
At 8:16 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Oh, yeah.
I pimped out Jill in a big way over at my sight.
You owe me a slice of Jill now.
And some taters and gravy would be nice, too....

 
At 8:40 AM, Anonymous tommy said...

It's my world. The rest of you are just living in it. I don't recall authorizing the misuse of oxygen.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger fmragtops said...

I've often found it ironic that these whiney, commie, terrorist lovers get their rocks off by accusing conservatives of being biggoted racist homophobic religious zealots, yet they defend terrorists that actually torture and murder people whose only crime is being a homosexual, a different race, or different religion.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

Bcack. Again, most awesome!! And that website was killing me!!! That was funny!!!

 
At 1:11 PM, Anonymous lil' b-cack said...

You tell it brotha! Oh, and did Captain Morgan tattoo have any invovlement in this? Keep up the good work brother, and I'll be sure to throw some soap at a hippie for you tomorrow at school...

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Beautiful, B-Cack.

I cried a little. :)

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger a4g said...

B-Cack, Jill, Dr. Phat.

This place is like Disneyland.

Only without Gay Day.

 
At 5:27 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

A4G if you were invited would you make the long trek from SoCal to AL for some grilled Jill?

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger The Anti-Hippie said...

Niiiiice rant B-Cack. It's time to put a stop to this oxygen theft!

 
At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Megabrad said...

Jib jib? Sweet!

 
At 9:39 PM, Anonymous b-cack said...

To all my fans, thank you for checking out my rants here at Phat Tony's site, he really is a swell guy for letting me curse, and all that on his space. I wish wasn't so busy, I will try and throw my two cents in more often. B-Cack

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Doctor, I couldn't bear the thought of being present as my beloved Jill was shot through the back of the head, her throat slit, and bled out in preparation for skinning and butchering.

Perhaps only the taste of her sweet, delicious flesh would console me.

But as to dragging the whole clan of 7 all the way to 'bama in the tight quarters of the Mrs. a4g minivan... or worse yet, trying to get all my concealed weaponry through airport security...

Not sure even Jill is worth that trip.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

What a cop out.

 
At 5:13 PM, Anonymous linda said...

Are you sure that's a picture of b-crack and not Gene Hackman at a youger age?

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

B-Cack - Thanks for making us safe!!!!

Heh. linda said "b-crack".

 
At 7:43 PM, Blogger Toni said...

Awww. You're just being xenophic about those poor old commie pinko's. Where's your compassion? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home