Communist Teacher Starter Kit
It seems that everyone just loves this wacko teacher’s rant made during a geography class in a high school in Colorado. I really have to ask, “Did you expect anything else?” It seems to me that it’s only natural for a college educated man that chooses geography to be his purpose in life to be a communist. Let me explain. Geography, all though important for students to learn, can be learned by just picking up a map or a globe. This means that a geography teacher can easily be replaced by an inanimate object.
So here are some things that you need to have to become a communist teacher.
• Disheveled or balding with long hair. You can’t be a raving loony without it.
• A useless profession. If you can be replace by book or an inanimate object, then the only possible way for you to earn a living is to believe in socialism. Someone has to take care of you since you aren’t really producing anything.
• You have to believe in at least one Zionist conspiracy and the Military Industrial Complex.
• Repeat this, “Castro is great! Hugo Chavez is great! Bush is Hitler!”
• You have to believe that the only reason communism hasn’t worked yet is because of the people that ran it.
• Showering is optional. As a matter of fact, the more you smell the better your chances of becoming a famous communist teacher.
• Hate corporations, but have no problem accepting money for not producing anything.
Did I miss anything?