Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Jill Watch 2

So far Jill has yet to get the ball really rolling on her money raising. I think this might be partially my fault. Most people don’t really want to waste $2 on something that may or may not happen. Well I’m fixing that right now. I have decided to design Jill a shirt she can sell to raise money. Jill will make exactly $2 from each shirt she sells. Right now she only has one in black, but more will follow. She has a whole store filled with Save Jill swag. Now instead of just donating $2 you can buy a shirt and Jill actually earns a $2 commission. I’ll keep you posted. Save Jill!
Update: I have donated four of my own dollars to save Jill. That makes seven dollars total. I've recieved alot of comment telling me that one year is too long. I'm opening up a vote to decide whether it should be one year or 8 months. Please leave you vote in the comment section as to when Jill should meet her destiny.

17 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I hope this whole thing doesn't turn into a goat-f***!

FIRST!! :)

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Who knows what will become of this. I'm thinking about having a vote on whether I should shorten the time span for Save Jill.

 
At 9:58 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Personaly, if some arab wants to spend $16000 for jill he can do any thing he wants with her, and he won't have to marry her to do it.

 
At 10:26 AM, Anonymous rightwingprof said...

I'll buy an Eat Jill T-shirt ...

Mmmmmmmmm!

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

How 'bout a Kill Jill shirt?

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

I am starting to think this is all a ploy so DPT can get some wheels.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Or i'm just slow.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

No I think your right Ty!! I will get a T-shirt in a couple of weeks, After you sign my Frapper Map!!!!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

I am such an OAF!!! Why didn't you tell me you signed it already!! Just for that I will by 2 T-shirts!!!!

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

My vehicle needs does not mean that Jill won't become dinner.

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Contagion said...

I vote for 8 weeks.

 
At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Rachel said...

I vote for 8 years.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I don't think either of those was an option. I can only guess that Contagion will be on vacation and in and around the area in 8 weeks.

 
At 4:41 PM, Anonymous FIAR said...

I have no plans whatsoever to save Jill, no matter how hard you try.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger The Anti-Hippie said...

8 months, DPT. She'll be too tough and gamy after a year.

 
At 5:57 AM, Blogger Pandy said...

Keep her, breed her, and sell her kids to people who want to eat them, or eat them yourself with a tall glass of goat milk. You gotta eat them young. Invest in Jill, and you'll have many years of goat-filled belly ahead.

Though why you'd want to eat goat is beyond me. Yeeeccch. If you're going to buy a baby animal to eat, go for a pig. Mmmm, bacon.

 
At 5:37 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

pigs just don't garnish the same amount of sympathy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home