Friday, March 03, 2006

Jill Watch

Here is an update on Jill. Jill has surprised me by actually earning $3. All though that is pretty good, at this pace she’s not going to make it. I’m sure if she had the ability she would tell the people that donated thank you. This is what she looked like when I told her that she had only raised $3 so far.

Also I had to raise the minimum amount to donate. It seems that with the level set at a dollar Jill would be making Amazon more money than need be. The minimum level is set at $2 now to decrease the percentage of Amazon’s take.

Any who, I hope this is just a slow start to Jill’s money making. Now get there everyone and Save Jill.
Save Jill!

12 Comments:

At 12:02 PM, Blogger fmragtops said...

Have you tried pimping Jill at DU or KOS, or some othe liberal wackaloon website?

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I don't want to go there yet. I'm going to see if it spreads all on it it's own, or after I've pimped it everywhere else.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Contagion said...

I'd give you linkage, but I want you to eat her. Sorry.

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger El Capitan said...

Mmmmm... Cabrito!

In a year, she'll be tough and stringy. How much would it cost for you to kill & cook her before the end of the month?

I'd go $16 for sure. Maybe $32, if you were to send me some roast goat packed in dry ice.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

http://www.goat-trauma.org/

Posted this at my place in reference to your plight, but I think it belongs here.

The link shows how evil these critters are and how they must be destroyed... or served on a bed of rice.

I just hope you take pictures when it's time for dinner.

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

It is true that it should be around 9 months that Jill meets the business end of a marenade but I want to give her all the opportunity to save herself. Plus if I get enough interest in the party correction memorial service, we might have to kill another one.

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

I,m with El Capitan!! Lets eat her now!!! I got $18.32!!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger SeanS said...

Save Jill... for dessert!

With mint jelly or a cabernet sauce. Mmmmmm...

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger JoeCool1013 said...

Jill's got a mighty fine tongue!! And nice ears too...

Can I rent her for 5 minutes?

Signed,

Sssstevie-Boy

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous FIAR said...

Don't you get it yet, Doc? You're askin' the wrong folks to save a goat. Give up. Try a new scam. "Save a gun" maybe.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

3 bucks?
Looks like Jill is on a roll.

Or is that, served with rolls?

 
At 4:20 PM, Anonymous rightwingprof said...

Hey, I want a nice grilled hunk of Jill.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home