Monday, March 13, 2006

Save Jill Is No Joke

I know that some of you still think that Save Jill is a joke. How do I know some of you still think that Save Jill is a joke? I spoke with B-Cack on Saturday and let him know I was going to see Jill on Sunday and he said; “I thought you were joking.”

Anyway, I went and saw Jill yesterday. I thought I had some great pictures, but as it turns out the options on the camera on my phone was set so I only ended up with 1x1 pictures of low quality. So squint and you should be able to make them out. I’ll have better pictures next week.
I had a long talk with her and she offered up her cousins to take her place, very noble of her.
I’ve been learning a lot about goats since I’ve started this thing. I’ve found out that goats are quite stupid. This one for instance, thinks that pleasuring the dog will get her milk. I think the best caption I’ve heard so far was “Hot goat on dog action”.
Here is my wife holding a goat that is only a week old.
Jill’s cousin look like she’ll grow up to be wonderful dinner guest.

The clock is ticking on Jill’s life. She has only raised $7 so far. Spread the word and Save Jill! To donate click here. To buy Save Jill swag click here. To buy Kill Jill swag click here.

13 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Rachel said...

Goats don't taste good!

How about trying beef instead?

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Everyone that I've talked to said that cabrito was great. Plus the farmer said barbeque is good along with roast. I'm thinking I'll give it a try and report back with some first hand account and pictures if Jill fails.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Crazy Politico said...

Slow roasted on a spit, sauced often like you would a pig. It will be fine.

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Rooster Cashews said...

Cabrito is wonderful. Much more tender than beef, and better for you too. Being a Texas guy I'm partial to cabrito fajitas (with a little hot sauce), but like Crazy said, on a spit works just as well.

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

Goat and Dog Pr0n!!! Wow!!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

You need a little beeping counter like on 24.

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Could Jack Bauer save Jill?

 
At 11:06 AM, Anonymous rightwingprof said...

You know tomorrow is International Eat A Tasty Animal for PETA Day, right?

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Ya I know but Jill is best served at 7 months. I'll be eating store bought animal flesh tomorrow.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Ok, fine, so maybe you're not joking. Maybe you should lower the total number of dollars required to save the goat. You know, to make people think the goal is attainable and then keep raising it on them little at a time. haha

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

Just put a bullet in her head already! I'm getting hungry!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Didn't you just post something about lowered standards not too long ago? Wyatt would you come to the memorial service?

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger The Anti-Hippie said...

Hey, if jimmyb goes, I'll tag along... Hell, I'll even bring some brownies (or similar cook-out food).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home