Thursday, April 13, 2006

Everyone’s Been Wondering

I’m sure a lot of you have been wondering about the unusual lack of posting. If you haven’t then play along because my ego couldn’t bare it. I have been extremely busy at work and just too lazy at home. I’ll do my best to get everyone caught up.

Over the weekend I found out a few things about my dog (I took her to the farm where Jill is at). One is that she is incredibly stupid. I don’t know why but as soon as I let her off the leash she went and found a dead animal to roll in. Gross! I had to wash her and put her back on the leash to keep her from doing it again. Two is that she is gun shy. My dog is such a big wuss. I had her on the on of those 30ft retractable leashes and tied to a tree so she wouldn’t go and roll in dead animals. Me and the farmer started to shoot clay pigeons. After going through a few, I look over and the dog is gone. She has chewed through her leash and hid underneath the car. Stupid dog.



Jill is doing fine. She’s growing real fast. It looks like she’ll be larger than her mother. She hasn’t made any more money though, so it’s a good thing she’s growing big. There should be a lot of people at her memorial service and I want to make sure everyone gets enough to eat.

Point Five did an awesome job with the Carnival of Comedy. I’m glad I don’t have to host next week. It’s hard to follow that.



Everyone try to keep in mind what tomorrow is all about. It’s the day the Jews and Italians killed my God.



Not this weekend but Next weekend I’m going fishing. Me and Pop are going to the Gulf of Mexico to catch illegals. All you have to do is bait the hook with a fake green card and you’ll catch the limit. We might catch some fish too.



The last thing is this picture of the newest addition to Jill’s extended family. That’s the Farmer in the brown shirt. I’ve got to keep posting pictures of Jill and her family. She hasn’t been gaining the sympathy I was hoping for.

18 Comments:

At 2:30 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

FIRST!!! (Non-spammer that is!)

I have the same problem, chief. Too busy at work, and I have just enough time to post and run away. Thus, I have been lacking in comments, which people would say is my gift to the world.

BTW, "Everyone try to keep in mind what tomorrow is all about. It’s the day the Jews and Italians killed my God." - FABULOUS!

 
At 2:51 PM, Anonymous linda said...

Such a sweetheart! I'm so choked up, I can't comment!

 
At 3:37 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Let's stuff your dog inside of Jill and grill 'em both.

Mmmmm.

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Contagion said...

I had a dog like that... he's dead.

If I had a goat like Jill, she and my old dog would have something in common. :)

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

a4g, that is just nasty!!

Doc,

I think jill could kick your dog's butt!!

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous tommy said...

I do have to follow Point Five and host the carnival next week. There's a reason my blog is named Striving For Average.

So there isn't any real pressure.

 
At 8:24 PM, Anonymous FIAR said...

Heh. Jackie and Jill. I assume that was intentional, Doc?

 
At 9:25 PM, Anonymous linda said...

I hope that you and Pop have a great time when you go fishin' for the big one! I'd like to do that, but I have a feeling the fish would win! I saw someone on tv go over the back end of the boat with the fish on line--scary--but he was okay after they fished him out! Have a feeling there was a Marlin telling his buddies about the one that got away! hehe

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger PoP said...

There is still one opening on the boat Linda, if you wish to tag along. Just bring your share of the cost and my son will provide the beer. My grand son will be the one to watch. This will be his first trip. Of course I'll make Dr. Phat post pictures with the black bars over the eyes.

 
At 5:14 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Notice how he doesn't show pictures of Jill any more? Jill is no longer a cute kid and goats aren't cute.

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger fmragtops said...

Hey, if you put the dog inside Jill, and a chicken inside the dog, would you have a godogen? That guy that came up with the turducken has made a killing. Maybe you can market godogens.

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

FM, he put a turd in a duck and a chicken and people ate it?!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger a4g said...

The Romans were way ahead of us in this regard. They had a dish where you stuffed a chicken into a duck, the duck into a goose, the goose into a pig, and the pig into a cow and then cooked the whole damn thing.

Damn if I wasn't born two thousand years too late.

 
At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Storm said...

pop, I think Jill is still cute. I even have a picture from last weekend to prove it. :)

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger NOTR said...

Dogwoods blooming, Redbud too, there is nothing as nice as Springtime is Alabammy! The cool WX and the golf courses pull is so much stronger than "bloggin duty" it is easy to let it slide.

Hope you are gonna invite the rest of the local blogging community when Jill becomes dinner! :)

 
At 2:59 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Absolutely, I'll invite as many as possible. I think it would be nice to meet some of the people I've been reading. Nice or really strange. Only time will tell.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous linda said...

The call of the Gulf Coast is strong, Pop! So tempting--wish I could say yes! Imagine how much money I could make off of pics of DPT heaving over the side, heh! (J/K) The son of one of my cousins won $10,000 on a fish he caught out of Gulf Shores. Have a great time--just remember, if you have a fish on line, don't get out of the chair to look at it! Thanks for the offer!

 
At 3:49 AM, Blogger Alabama said...

Hey Dr. Phat Tony. Just found out you live in my town. A few others in the blogosphere are here as well.

http://beepboop.livejournal.com/
http://blog.elfrederick.org/
http://www.okgirlspeaks.blogspot.com/
http://abamablog.blogspot.com/

Wouldn't it be cool to get together sometime, all of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home