Thursday, April 06, 2006

Handing out

I’m handing out links today. I’m doing this partially because I don’t have a lot of time to write a creative post and partially because there are some interesting things out there.

Has anyone else seen Uncyclopedia? There is tons of made up information for anyone that wants to be misinformed. I’m sort of partial to the Quaid Disaster Theorem.

When birds attack?

This is what midgets do for fun in Mobile, I guess. (You have to suffer through a stupid commercial then the news story plays.)

Spacemonkey infected me with a virus. The only way I can get rid of it is to pass it to someone else. So I pass the Indie Virus to Point Five; not that I expect them to participate, but because I think they are one of the most under-read blogs out there.

So if you type in “What are belly buttons for?” in Google hoping for something funny and then press “I’m feeling lucky” you sort of get lucky.

7 Comments:

At 12:59 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Yes, it could be a crack head. They all may be crack heads.

That entire video is great. Yeah my cast iron thousand year old leprechaun flute.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger PoP said...

the birds are just getting even for those wacky animal rights people for trying to save the fish. way to go eco nuts.

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Kath said...

Thanks, man, for the links. Especially the belly button one, 'cause I can really use a site about chicks stomachs. But, hey, as soon as they get some men up there, I'm in *rolls eyes*

 
At 5:01 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I think the "Feel Lucky" button was funny on this one.

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

That leprachaun video is beyond words.

The bellybutton one left me speechless, too.
But for different reasons...

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Peakah said...

It took me way too long to close down the Uncyclopedia site... that is classic!

 
At 5:30 AM, Anonymous linda said...

Did the tornadoes miss you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home