Thursday, April 20, 2006

Live Blogging My Day Off

My first day of vacation and I’m staying at home, or going to do my best to stay at home. I’ll try to keep everyone up to date with how my day is going.

9:26 a.m. Disposition: Just woke up. Still in my under pants.
Cups of Coffee consumed: One
Shower: Not yet.
Shave: Not if I can help it. It’s my day off.
Immediate plans: Might turn on the t.v. and see what’s on.

11:04 a.m. Disposition: Wearing sweats and a t-shirt now. Watched one loop on ESPN. Watched some Pride fighting on FSN. Saw a guy get his arm broke.
Cups of Coffee consumed: 3 cups
Immediate plans: Take shower and put some new tires on the car. After that I’ll have to decide whether to pack first or play Call of Duty II.

Monday 8:12 a.m. Disposition: Back at work. I realized quickly last Thursday that I would never get to post another update as to how my day was going. I ended up car shopping all day and then leaving for the Gulf of Mexico. Sorry to all those who were actually interested in my day off. I'll be posting the recap of my vacation later today.

18 Comments:

At 8:39 AM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

TMI about the underroos part of your morning!

Good luck catching snapper!

 
At 8:40 AM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

Oh yeah,

Firrrrrrrrrsssssst!!! with a little flair for your morning!!

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous fmragtops said...

That's the best way to start off the day.

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous jt said...

COD 2 is calling you...you can pack on the way there...

I went on this fishing trip once where we went to pick up a guy and knocked on his door and he answered in his PJ's. He said, "Hang on, I need to go pack". He came back with a button-up shirt and a pair of jeans under his arm - still in his PJ's, mind you - and a toothbrush sticking out of his shirt pocket.

 
At 12:47 PM, Anonymous fmragtops said...

I vote for COD 2.

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Sign me up for the Dr. Phat Lifestyle®.

Underpants... coffee... goat dinner to look forward to...

Damn, I should have gone to made-up medical school. Is there anything you don't have, Doctor? (Besides the $15,000 and the motorcycle?)

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous fmragtops said...

Okay, I'm dying to know. Was it COD 2, or packing?

 
At 9:27 PM, Anonymous b-cack said...

The real question is this: How many bags of Doritos and how many tins of Bean dip did you consume?

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

COD 2, hands down.

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Wow, impressive. I aspire to be just like you!

Only in jammies and not in undies on the internet like some perv. ;)

 
At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Jo said...

Did you go to take a nap and not return?

 
At 1:44 PM, Anonymous fmragtops said...

Well, I imagine at this point the Good Dr. is elbow deep in some quality snapper.

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

I'm betting on COD 2! I also enjoy "quality snapper"...

I also like to fish!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Patriot Xeno said...

obviously video games should be your #1 priority.

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Ok, you can post now.
Just make sure you're clothed now!!

 
At 4:53 AM, Blogger PoP said...

Hurry up and post already. If you don't I will and it won't be pretty. I'll tell them about the coffee. and the fish and every thing.

 
At 5:22 AM, Anonymous linda said...

Let it rip Pop! heh

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Having problems getting the pictures. I will get them posted today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home