Thursday, May 11, 2006

Carnival of Kennedys Comedy

Welcome all to the Carnival of Kennedy Comedy. I'm your host, faux doctor, and comedic know-nothing Phat Tony. I toiled over this comedy since dinner looking for an adequate theme for the Carnival. What I found out is: When in doubt make a Kennedy Joke.

The Kennedy Comedy that slays people.

Ef Em Ragtops throws his hat in the ring to be our next Kennedy elected official. Linking to host always moves you up in categories.
Right Hand of god decides to have a caption contest without any actual contest. Citizen Grim declared winner.
Tynan spins a tail of pools and penguins. He also reminded me that I need to try this.
Kehaar shows off his cat like reflexes at a baseball game.
Buckley F Williams has found the answer to our illegal immigrant problem.
Peace Moonbeam scared a drop out of me. What a horrible story.
Kriss Mallory had to make a hard choice; a choice between internet connection and life.


The Kennedy Comedy that slays themselves.

Tommy presents an interview that should clear up the difference between crime and corruption.
Either Orr loves to modernize songs. Take a look at his version of dirty laundry.
Vox Poplar has Stephen Colbert and his explanation of what happened at the correspondence dinner.
The Moxargon Group has their own thoughts on who should head the CIA.
Danny submitted this pretty funny video clip of Deaf Karaoke.
The Cranky Insomniac points out the obvious psychosis with Bloomberg.


The Kennedy Comedy that says we're not laughing with you; just at you.

Redneck Rants Unveils his new idea for a theme park... Jihad Disney.
Miriam compares and contrasts religious ceremonies.
The Daily Fisk fisks someone about spamming. I'm not quite sure who Kawasaki Guy is; but he's been fisked.
Passionate America explains the nuances of redneck engineering.
Viral Video Blog submits...what else a video. Why play video games when you can watch people act them out.
Radioactive Liberty is advertising a new film for Zarqawi.
Jerry Dante is giving sound advice for comics.
Neal submitted a pretty nice poem. I didn't even know there was such a thing as ibikers.
Directionzero submitted a short film of a mustache. I'm not sure where to put it since it didn't load for me.
Jack Cluth spends some time ranting about Michelle, conservatives, and people that don't speak Spanish.


Next weeks Carnival is at Ef Em Ragtops

Make sure you go to IMAO You can also check out their fabled Podcast. To enter next weeks Carnival of Comedy go Here or Here.

12 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Anonymous FIAR said...

Yay! I'm second to last. I celebrate because second to last isn't last.

Yay!

 
At 5:10 PM, Blogger Jerry said...

"Sound advice?" LOL Most people just think I'm out of my fucking mind....!

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger The Blue Square said...

I want to know the answer to our illegal immigration problem, but the link isn't working for me.

 
At 6:17 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Great job, Doc.

You are a great host, and you have teh funny, in abundance.
Or in a suitcase.

Whatever... :)

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I checked it and it worked for me. Is anyone else having problems?

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Wild Bill said...

Hey I got lots of problems but who’s counting? Good job, I'm sure you're a better host than my feeble attempt at Carnival host in 2 weeks.

 
At 8:30 PM, Blogger The Evil Emperor Mindstation said...

It's Thursday already?

Umm, is it still too late to enter?

 
At 10:11 PM, Blogger Peace Moonbeam said...

Thanks Doc, you da man!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

...and you one funny hippy.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Insolublog said...

That indoor pool must have been sitting on concrete, or it's a testimonial to the builder's floor construction. That's like
24-25k lbs. of weight.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I figured slab also. No way would a house that has a crawl space or a basement would hold it.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger a4g said...

MORE DR. PHAT TONY NOW!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home