Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Hey

Catchy title huh? Anywho, I’ve been extremely busy doing a job that illegal aliens won’t do. I haven’t really had a chance to sit down and write anything of substance, or any of my regular post. I’m sure all of you have missed my mindless banter and if you haven’t, don’t tell me because my ego is fragile. Lot’s of good things have been going on. Jill is still alive and well, for the time being anyhow. No second car or motorcycle as of yet. I’m still not a millionaire but I have lots of good ideas about how to get other people’s money that I haven’t implemented yet. I have exceeded the 50k hit milestone. I would like to thank all my readers for refreshing often. I should find some time to write something tomorrow but I’ve found another project that will take up a lot of my time.

Come back soon and be sure to visit the sponsors and buy my swag, or just continue do to do what you’ve done in the past and ignore them.

12 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

Whooo Hooo!! Firssssst!

I gots to gets me one of those flame throwers! I likes my burritos toasty!!

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger GunnNutt said...

Flamethrowers are hella kewl.

 
At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Kath said...

Nice to hear from ya.

And flamethrowers rock.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger a4g said...

You better post again soon, Doctor. Poor Jill is looking straight at the link to that flamethrower, and is starting to get an idea of the crispy, tender fate that awaits her.

 
At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make sure you and all your blogger friends stop by Telebush and congratulate the Marine for finishing his education and graduating from Penn State!!

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous here again adding a P.S.

Dr. Tony, Can I enlist your help? Telebush, http://telebush.blogspot.com/
and http://aswiftkick.mu.nu/have both completed their education. Telebush just completed his BS at Penn State and A Swift Kick just completed her Masters at George Washington. How do you fit in? How many bloggers can you get to visit the 2 blogs mentioned here and congratulate them? I would owe you big time!!!

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous FIAR said...

Doc. I think what you mean to say is that you're busy doing work that illegal immigrants CAN'T do. Unless of course your job falls under the category of unskilled labor.

 
At 1:47 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Administrator means that you can only watch other people do unskilled labor.

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous FIAR said...

Still, that's more advanced than the illegals are capable of.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

It's good to know that even during a vacation break, you can still whore DPT swag. Heh.

 
At 7:37 PM, Blogger The Anti-Hippie said...

Hey, if I wasn't flat broke from paying for prom, I'd totally take a P.L.A.T.O. t-shirt... or a hat, if you can get em to make that.

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Will you soon be soliciting recipes in anticipation of preparing Jill to meet her 72 virgin terrorist husbands?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home