Tuesday, August 08, 2006

OK Go

I was wading through the crap on You Tube the other day when I found a video of what seemed to be a couple of guys screwing around on treadmills. I then realized that the guys screwing around on the treadmills were a band.



I wouldn't say they are my favorite new band, but they have decent songs and a pretty good sense of humor. That's a lot better than all the bands that take them selves so seriously they look like self important pricks. They also have a pretty decent flash game on their website.

5 Comments:

At 8:38 AM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

These guys are soo cool! They kinda remind me of Napoleon Dynamite!

 
At 12:37 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

Ditto, Ssssteve.

I love that 1960's nastalgia rock is back in vogue.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Damian G. said...

HOLY CRAP!

Their lead singer and guitarist has my first name!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damian_Kulash

 
At 1:58 PM, Anonymous Kath said...

Dude, I love that. Not that I just watched it 3 times in a row or anything...

I've got their okgo album - haven't really heard their new stuff. After the super cool treadmill routine I'll most certainly fix that.

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous SeanS said...

They should make synchronized treadmill walking an olympic sport. Too cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home