Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Hole in the Universe

Hey everyone. I just forwarded a whole bunch of phones to each other creating a large loop and then called one. I got a busy signal, but I think that by doing this I might have torn a hole in our universe. The bad part is I’m not sure where the where the hole would be. If you see anything strange leave it in the comment section so I know how much time I have left before the universe collapses into itself.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience that might result in the destruction of our universe.

7 Comments:

At 12:54 PM, Blogger PoP said...

I beleave you have altered the space time continueum. your mom called and didn't have any errands for me to run and I will be home alone most of the evening. I'm beginning to like this brave new world.

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

At first I saw a black cat, then a moment later the same black cat appeared again.

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger a4g said...

Is this the singularity that Glenn Reynolds is always talking about?

It seems a lot like yesterday.

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger Richard said...

I think tyler d. is stuck in the matrix.

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

I went on patrol last night, but I did so with a guy wearing a red Star Trek shirt. He died, of course, but I lived to tell the tale.

 
At 12:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My husband hasn't taken out the garbage without being asked to yet, but once it happens I'll make sure I tell you. Once it hits here you should have about six or seven hours.

 
At 2:43 PM, Blogger Daniel Levesque said...

There appears to be a tear in teh fabric of space/time in Dallas Texas where there are two Starbucks Coffee houses right across the street from each other. There may be a connection here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home