Thursday, February 15, 2007

Since I’m Stuck at a Desk

Since I’m stuck at a desk without too much to do, I’ll update everyone with my shenanigans.

Basketball:

We’ve actually won two games now. Yippy! We’re not the worse! We’re not the worse! We’ve still only got about 6 guys playing and stock in Aleve is probably going way up but if it makes a mark in the win column I’ll survive.

The Marcotte Thingy:

A politician makes a bad decision. Who would’ve thunk it. Next subject.

Anoigokylotaphobia:

I have a close to debilitating fear. The fear that my pants are unzipped is almost crippling my ability to function out in public. I’m constantly checking them and thus increasing the chances of someone catching me checking my fly and thinking I’m some kind of pervert. It’s not like I have to check it three times in a row or anything that obsessive. It’s more like that I’m afraid that the fly is left in the up position therefore susceptible to gravity. Gravity’s a bitch and can embarrass us all. What’s really funny is I bet everyone that read this checked their fly and made sure they were laughing at me instead of with me, and if you didn’t check your fly yet I bet you are now.

Half Hour News Hour:

The new show that is going to be appearing on Fox this Sunday is a big fat turd and needs to be flushed before the rest of America deems this right wing humor. Why can’t they move Greg Gutfelds show Red Eye to that time slot so I can see it.

7 Comments:

At 3:36 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

I just figure everyone wants to see what I have so I leave my zipper down! HA

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I checked my fly.
Good thing, it was wide open!!!

Am I FIRST!?
It's so hard to tell with comment moderation...

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger a4g said...

Gravity’s a bitch and can embarrass us all.

I can assure you, Doctor, that this only gets more true with age.

 
At 9:44 AM, Anonymous FIAR said...

Whew! I should have read that whole headline all at once. I thought it was going to say you were stuck in Iraq(u). I'm glad you're safe behind a desk and don't need John Carry's Halp.

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

You wusses! No fly can hold my girth! Heh, I said "girth."

 
At 6:04 AM, Blogger Uber said...

Ssssteve is being a little overly humble there, in reality he just drops his pants completely. hehe

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger RT said...

I'm not wearing pants; therefore, I have no zipper to check.

With ya on the "Red Eye" show. I'd like to see it; not so much the other show, from what I've seen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home