Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Who’s Crazy Now?

“I've been trying to figure something in my head, and maybe you can help me out, yeah? When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading "Daily Kos" (editors note: changed to make sense with the subjects), masturbating in your own feces, do you just stop and go, "Wow! It is amazing how fu**ing crazy I really am!"? Yeah. Do you guys do that?” -Detective Mills

There are rumors that Rosanne Barr is to replace Rosie O’Donnel on the View. Now both of them are certifiable. I’m pretty sure that neither of them thinks of themselves this way. I do wonder who they think is crazy though. I’m fairly sure that crazy people find their own twisted logic to be completely normal, but I wonder who crazy people think are wacked out of their minds. Like did the VT student Cho, ever say: “Jeffery Dahlmer was one crazy wacko.” Did Manson ever say “That Hitler guy was a few boy scouts short of a jamboree.” Has a “Truther” ever pointed at a Moon Landing Denier and said, “Those guys need to take off their tinfoil hats and look at the facts.”

Just wondering.

4 Comments:

At 1:44 PM, Blogger a4g said...

I'm pretty sure I'm a f*cking lunatic.

I just make too damn much sense to be sane.

 
At 2:25 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I'm just trying to figure some kind of Crazy score. So I can call some one crazy and still be able to differentiate between Dahlmer crazy and UFO Crazy.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Contagion said...

The sad thing is that I'm not sure if that's an upgrade or a downgrade.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger a4g said...

A crazy score is a good idea. The problem is, anything called a "crazy score," to be a really legitimately crazy, would have to have a mixture of numbers, letters, and random squiggles in no discernible order.

Which would make it pointless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home