Monday, July 30, 2007

Break Out

It took 29 years but I finally did it. I broke my first bone. Luckily I also had a camera phone to take some wonderful pictures. I would write how it happened, bu my one handed typing skills has already made this post time consuming. Stupid broken right index finger. Oh, for those who are counting; the bone is broken into 5 seperate pieces, and after 24 hours it's still bleeding.




WARNING!! IF YOU ARE FAINT OF HEART OR WEAK OF STOMACH, DON'T SCROLL DOWN!





LAST WARNING!



NO SERIOUSLY!

Alright it's not that bad. Click pictures to biggerize them.






8 Comments:

At 3:21 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Stupid

...or egocentric?

 
At 6:10 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I was experimenting with an imovable object and unstoppable force. I used my hand as a buffer.


That would mean stupid, but a record day for physics.

 
At 1:46 PM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Stoopid physics.
Hope you heal well and soon.

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger spacemonkey said...

Ouch, I hope your other nine finger can fit in your nose in the place of your picking finger.

 
At 11:56 AM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Damn.... Like Space Monkey said, if you can still pick your nose and scratch your ass then all is not lost.

 
At 2:26 PM, Anonymous PaleoMedic said...

Yeesh! That there is broke.

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Bob said...

I feel for you.

I'm not tone of those damned metro-sexuals, but I just wish that all of my fingers and toes looked normal at the same time.

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Contagion said...

That doesn't count.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home