Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I Won

So I received this envelope in the mail yesterday.

I immediately thought that Greg Gutfeld from Red Eye was worried about me, because of my lack of blogging. I thought that right up until I opened the envelope and found this.


I forgot all about naming the picture Greg drew. Now I would never accuse some one of tracing, especially when they state clearly that they're "Drawing the News", but this paper seems awfully transparent. Greg, since I know you frequent my sight at least five times a day, I have a request. Next time I win one of these would you mind enclosing the transcript of what you said about it when it airs? Also, please lie to me and say you at least drew Fluffy McNutters free hand.

6 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Dr. Phat,
My long-standing, seething envy of you has been well-documented in several leading medical journals, but never before have I been reduced to a drooling apoplectic, shivering in the fetal position, as I was upon seeing this post.

I thought I'd secured victory in the strange little war with you I have going on in my head when Andrew Levy left a comment at P5. But Doctor, you magnificent bastard, you've captured the holy grail of Red Eye geeks.

So what was your caption?

 
At 4:58 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I wish it was someting super clever but instead I submitted

Hungry, Hungry...for learning.

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

I am in awe of your awesome awesomeness, Doc!

Congrats!!

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger Wyatt Earp said...

Fluffy McNutters?

Good frakkin' grief!

 
At 12:25 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

awesome.

 
At 10:23 AM, Anonymous kissmysass said...

That drawing is too crappy to be traced... if there is anything Greg shouldn't do, it's DRAW THE NEWS.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home