Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Memes in the Corner of My Mind

A4G Point Five memed me. Which is only as half dirty as it sounds. Probably wanted to breathe some life into my “blog”; whatever that means. So without further ado,

The rules:

1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts. (I finished part one and half of 3 already.)
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them the have been tagged.

Here I go:

1. I am male and therefore have a penis. This is incontrovertibly a fact, despite what you’ve heard.
2. I married a female who does not have a penis. Also a fact, just not as random after the first one.
3. Wyatt took me off his blog role. He is a jerk for doing this. (This is a two-fer fact)
4. I would like nothing more than my neighbor’s dogs to be run over by cars. Not my car mind you, anyone else is fine by me.
5. I can say water in five languages. This has never helped me score with a chick. (Another two-fer fact)
6. A cat once bit my nose while I was asleep. This cat’s teeth were very pointy and sharp. As long as I distinguish a singular cat this is still a fact; both action and description.
7. I can raise my left eyebrow without raising my right, but I can’t reverse and raise my right without raising my left.
8. As I wrote that last fact I spent a few moments trying just to end up making faces at the computer monitor. No one walked by to see me.

I’m tagging:
Professor Hawkings
Contagion
Insolublog (for the same reason as everyone else. To coax him back to blogging.)
AJ
And four other people who feel like being tagged.

7 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Blogger a4g said...

Grrrr. Haven't you ever heard: NO TAGBACKS!

We'll see if we can coax the Professor out of his long silence. Hopefully it won't prove as unwieldy as our ill-fated, aborted attempt to put his voice to Gin 'n Juice.

 
At 12:56 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

I forgot I asked about the Gin 'n Juice thing. The professor has a wonderful singing voice. Since the Professor has an email box (on that no longer accepts emails) he must be the real thing.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger Insolublog said...

Oh, boy. Now it's getting serious. Tagged by both DPT and a4g! What to do. Resurrection I guess. Thanks DPT.

 
At 4:03 PM, Blogger Contagion said...

What the hell?!?!?! You disappear for long periods of time and when you finally raise your head from under the rock you've been hiding you tag me with a meme?!?!?! Then you don't even have the nerve to inform me of said tag.

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Uber said...

I'll bet everyone reading tries to lift one brow, then the other!

'Cept me of course.

 
At 6:36 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

Contagion,
I figured you would see that I've been visiting your sight and think to yourself; "Self, Tony keeps coming over here. I wonder if he bothered to write something on his blog?"

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Contagion said...

I still come check on you about once a week. I hold the mirror under your nose to see if you are still breathing, and then I leave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home