Monday, August 20, 2007

B-Cack Update

B-Cack (my embedded reporter) found time to shoot off a piece for the blog. Enjoy.

Phat Tony,
Sorry dude, it has been a long time sine I've sat down and fired off any messages to you. I would like to comment on this "Baghdad Blogger" asshole: I know you are talking about the "Weaver Weapons System" in your Blog, and I find it fucking hilarious. Anyone who was in the military and especially anyone who has been over here knows that those stories are bullshit. First of all, our kids are too busy dodging IED's and killing bad guys to worry about running over dogs. ( By the way there are HUNDREDS of wild dogs that roam the streets of Baghdad, so I wouldn't be surprised if one or two got ran over on occasion, so there is your small "truth" that probably came from this losers story. As for the local woman whose face was "melted" being made fun of in the chow hall? Well, it may be sad to say, but the locas aren't in our chow halls. There are a few civilian workers, but I seriously doubt some local woman made her way onto a camp and entered a chow hall. I raise the BUllSHIT flag nice and tall.
I find it pretty Goddamn pathetic that people back in the states are so fucking enamored with stupid ass stories like this? I mean if you want to get outraged over something, why not get EXTREMELY pissed about the Iranian influence over here, in terms of PERSONNEL (yes) and weapons ( oh fuck yeah) Well, I better get some rest, I have a lot of work to do here before I come home.... Hasta B-Cack

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Uber said...

Yea, what he said!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Nightcrawler said...

Hey DPT, B-Cack hit the nail on the head. By the way, if you've seen the news, people are finally starting to make some rude noises towards Iran including... yes... the FRENCH!

Strange, non?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home