Monday, January 19, 2009

Hey Everybody

So I'm just updating for the few that stop by and check to see if I'm still alive. I am. Still doing well in school and I finally got what I've been talking about for so long, and without having to kill a goat. Here is a picture of my new favorite toy.
Any who, this is my new Yamaha FZ6. Just now learning how to ride it and hopefully will be comfortable enough on it to go for some nice trips when it warms up. So that was my update. If something new or exciting happens I'll write it down.

5 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Contagion said...

You'll have to take a trip to Northern Illinois. I'll buy you a beer. It's worth it for that isn't it?

 
At 3:49 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

YOU FAG!

We are going riding. I didn't tell many people but...

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3203/3072416055_de9d818242_b.jpg

Heh.

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Dr. Phat Tony said...

We are going to have to go for a ride. Where did you get your bike?

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Tyler D. said...

Craigslist.

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Ssssteve said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by, good to hear from ya! Nice Bike!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home