Sunday, February 01, 2009

Weekend of Firsts

Well this weekend was a big weekend for me. One was that I took my bike, legally, on the roads with traffic for the first time. Since it was such a nice weekend there were also alot of other bikes on the road. If you didn't know there is a custom of waving for bikers. See this video for an explanation.

I went with the two finger point wave deal. Not quite as radical as a peace sign but still cool and hip. So, ya, I did my first cool motorcycle guy wave.

I also met the first blogger I've read ever. Tyler D. at 45 Caliber Jutice Went for a ride with me today up to Monte Sano. It was a nice ride and I appreciate his patience. Anyway, my first blog meet I would call a success, unless Tyler comes and cuts me up with an axe later. So, it's a success pending axe murder.

3 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Anonymous AJ said...

Congrats, DPT.

I'm jealous.

Also, I started posting again: http://findingmyselfandothers.blogsome.com/


-AJ the formerly anti-hippie

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger The Conservative UAW Guy said...

Congrats on the bike.
Got one last summer, myself.

Good mileage, tons of fun.

 
At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice bike. It's the only way to travel. Looks like you're hooked already.

combat boots

 

Post a Comment

<< Home